Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dans la Cuisine

I love making little cakes! I decided not to ice these ones, because who needs icing when you have banana, almonds, dark chocolate and a little spice?!



Of course, they were not to be touched until after dinner!



A nice light but filling meal, of fresh carrot, celery, mushroom, homegrown cherry tomatoes, a boiled egg and some firm tofu which I quickly cooked in a pan (no oil, but marinated with a little char siu sauce, soy, a dash of fish sauce and the tiniest bit of mee goreng flavouring... hard to explain, it sounds like overkill of flavouring but it's all about the ratio of one to another in the recipe)!



And then of course on to the dishes, before one of those yummy little cakes for dessert!

2 comments:

  1. Sieht sehr lecker aus und gesund ist es auch noch ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy, I bet you're a good cook!

    Also, :P here we call those little cakes muffins when they have no icing. I don't know if they do where you are so I though I'd tell ya! They look delectable!

    ReplyDelete