Monday, February 2, 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things

Happy Monday!

I have been very busy these past weeks, setting cogs in motion towards a few of my aspirations for the year, decluttering and organising our home, attending to my somewhat neglected schoolwork, improving our diet, tending to the garden and other everyday chores, and having alot of fun along the way!

To start off the week, I thought I would list a few of my favourite things - needless to say, I do enjoy lists and collections!

* Cherries! So lovely to look at, and the darkest ones are so delicious to eat!



* Black knee high boots, and cute black high heels


* Perfume - Chevrefeuille by Yve Rocher
Toujours L'Aimant by Coty
Midnight Poison by Dior
(Monsieur was so very sweet...a large bottle of Midnight Poison brightened my holidays for Christmas and my birthday...my
darling had to travel quite far to buy it *fans self* )


* Plaid/tartan fabrics - I have a small collection of blue tartan punky skirts, a vintage pink skirt from the 60's/70's (merci,
Muma!), and a lovely piece of this violet/purple/black/silver with which I hope to make a rectangle skirt and bow



Other than just being plain fun and a visual treat, I find it helpful to treat ourselves to our favourite things, as it reminds us of who we are, lifts our spirits when we are down, encourages us ever closer to our goals... and we should all remember that sometimes it's all the little things in life that make up the big picture!

1 comment:

  1. I love plaids too. Somehow they just look so nice :P And although I don't wear heels, I love black ^^

    Cherries are also nice!
    I'll have to check out that perfume also, although I don't wear perfume hehe.

    Sorry I haven't been around on the forum, I've been busy lately just like you. Hopefully we're getting somewhere right?

    ReplyDelete