Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mademoiselle Baudelaire In De Badkamers Met Een Tophat!

No, it's not the solution to a Dutch game of Cluedo, it's me finally showing off the mini tophat I made on a whim to amuse myself a few weeks ago!




Can you tell I like black velvet and tartan/plaid?!

I also began a Fascinator or two, which I hope to finish putting together soon enough! I think in order to make one with a bit of that lovely violet/mauve plaid material I showed you a couple of entries back, I might get some buckram, as I worry a cardboard base would be such a waste if the gorgeous material ever got wet!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat. I wouldn't have been able to tell from the hat though. Maybe if you coordinated a whole outfit around black velvet and tartan/plaid. I'm sure you could pull one off ;)

    ReplyDelete